The Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket features a wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell that sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system.
Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 11.9 oz
- Shell and lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.