Warm, windproof, water-resistant, the updated Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Bivy Pullover uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum ECO shell and liner.
- Shell and liner fabric is lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop Pertex Quantum ECO with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic bound cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem seals in warmth
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum ECO with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.