Core warmth matters, and the Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Vest keeps pace during stop-and-go missions in variable conditions.
Its exclusive, stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet insulation and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, so you can put it on and leave it on.
The vest's soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion.
- 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Shell: 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch
See "Overview" below for sizing information.