The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Vest traps heat at your core where you need it most but lets off steam to keep you dry and comfortable. The front of the vest warms and protects with warm-when-wet FullRange insulation (40-g) sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The back of the vest features a super stretchy, airy waffle knit that swiftly wicks moisture and dissipates heat. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on the chin, and zippered handwarmer pockets rest easily under a harness or pack. Stretch binding at the armholes and hem seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Knit: 100% polyester stretch waffle knit
See "Overview" below for sizing information: