The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Jacket features an exclusive, stretchy and highly breathable fabric package that integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet insulation and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell a durable water repellent finish. The Nano-Air has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch which allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air's thermal properties skyrocket.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- Shell: 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch
See "Overview" below for sizing information.