Streamline your daily commute in the insulated, fitted The North Face Men's Mount Elbert Parka with a protective waterproof exterior that's designed to be worn over mid-layers, or suit jackets and work wear. Features an interior pocket that's large enough to hold a tablet.
- Insulated, fitted parka with waterproof exterior
- Pit-zip vents
- Key fob
- Raglan sleeves with gusset creates ease of movement
- Fixed hood with lay-flat construction
- Water-resistant Napoleon pocket on chest
- Sleeve metro-pass pocket and side-entry hand pockets
- Front zip with snap placket
- Velcro tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Reflective logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight: 44.3 oz
- Center Back: 33"
- Solid shell: HyVent 2LÓ100% nylon faille
- Heather shell: HyVent 2LÓ100% polyester twill
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down/120 g Heatseeker
See "Overview" below for sizing information.