Most work jackets have a lack of mobility, but now there's the Patagonia Men's Maple Grove Canvas Jacket crafted from a stretch canvas fabric and now- problem solved.
The Maple Grove Jacket is durable and weather-resistant with a warm lining which will keep you moving freely through all your chores. The organic cotton/ polyester fabric blend of the Maple Grove not only has stretch, but also a durable water repellent finish to shed moisture and increase durability.
A thick layer of fleece lines the body of the jacket for warmth while a soft layer of Thermogreen insulation and lightweight taffeta fabric lines the arms to trap heat and glide smoothly for easy layering.
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR and an antibacterial finish. Lined with ¼-inch 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure
- Stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers
- Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Hip length and straight hem
- Shell: 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas
- Lining: 1/4" 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled)
- Sleeve lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)