The Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved R1 Field 1/4-Zip is a comfortable and highly versatile layering piece that provides outstanding insulation in the field.
Fall means frosty mornings and afternoon temperatures that can go to the extreme in either direction. That’s when the tough and versatile Long-Sleeved R1 Field 1/4-Zip comes into its own. Made with ultralight, moisture-wicking spandex stretch fleece for comfort and insulation across a wide range of temperatures, the Field R1 moves with you and takes the chill out of the autumn air.
The shoulders, forearms and hem are reinforced for enhanced durability and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation.
A single chest pocket is zippered for security, and when you’ve put enough miles behind you to heat up, the shirt compresses for easy packability.
- Polartec 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex provides exceptional warmth and wicking ability
- Reinforced shoulder, forearms and hem for durability and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; front-zippered left-chest pocket
- Weight: 16.5 oz
- Body: 6.3-oz Polartec 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece
- Reinforcements: 96% nylon/4% spandex