Whether it’s a weekend trip or a month-long mission, the Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve Fezzman Shirt has become the grab-and-go shirt when stuffing your duffel. The respectable point collar—even at your road-weary worst—will get you in the door, while the wrinkle-resistant 70% organic cotton/30% recycled polyester plain weave, combined with your good behavior, will keep you from getting thrown out.
Light, durable and cool-wearing, it has adjustable cuffs, pearl buttons throughout, a shirttail hem, a contemporary slim fit and is modestly festooned with a patch pocket on the left chest.
- Made from a lightweight, durable and breathable
- 70% organic cotton/30% recycled polyester plain-weave blend
- Classic, long-sleeved, button-front, slim-fitting shirt with point collar and two button-adjustable cuffs
- Patch pocket at the left chest
- Pearl buttons throughout
- Shirttail hem
- Weight: 8 oz
- Material: 70% organic cotton/30% recycled polyester plain weave
See "Overview" below for sizing information: