The Patagonia Men's Long Exposure Cotton/Poly T-Shirt is made from an exceptionally soft, blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton.
Center front graphic art by Peet Kegler with screen-print inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Peet Kegler
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester