The hip-length Canada Goose Men's Lodge Down Vest is windproof, has a quilted ripstop nylon shell and provides the perfect amount of protection for early shoulder season evenings. Features like an adjustable draw cord collar and single-handed adjustable hem ensure the utmost in mobility without sacrificing warmth.
- Windproof by construction
- Down filled collar adjusts with a drawcord to seal out drafts
- Center front YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated windguard that extends under center front zipper
- Brushed tricot at chin for comfort
- Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along center
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Napoleon chest pocket with YKK zipper reverse coil zippers and zipper pull
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck for increased warmth
- Self-packable into interior pocket with zipper closure for travel-friendly pillow. Brushed tricot panel on pillow for added comfort
- Single-handed adjustable hem using pocket access to seal out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Center back length: 28.25"
- Fit: Slim Insulated
- Fill: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
See "Overview" below for sizing information.