The Patagonia Men's Lightweight Crankset Jacket is a lightweight insulated piece for everyday use, the Crankset is a warm, water-resistant, recycled polyester soft shell jacket that stuffs into its own pocket to make the perfect pillow.
- Water-resistant, insulated, 100% recycled polyester jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-length, 2-way center-front zipper with a reflective climbing rope inspired pull; stand-up collar with stowaway hood with reflective detailing and zipper closure
- Two side-entry pockets with zipper closures; right pocket converts into stuff sack; left-chest pocket is headphone compatible
- Back vent for breathability
- Comfortable elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Hem adjusts with a drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 13.1 oz
- Body: 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.