Goosebumps and chattering teeth are a good indication your outerwear isn’t cutting it. So the Toad&Co. Men's Kodiak Quilted Overshirt steps in with 2x doubled–yarn heft, 20g insulation, and a smooth poly lining that glides easy when you swing an axe or hoist a beer.
The fabric — made of recycled cotton and recycled poly — is super–soft and durable, and the diamond quilted stitching plays cool contrast against the yarn–dyed plaid.
Reduce, reuse, recycle is the new golden rule. The Kodiak, a blend of pre-–and post–consumer recycled cotton and recycled PET bottles polyester is a brilliant example. 1X refers to single–ply yarn. The fabric is super soft, pleasantly mid-–weight (and lighter than the 2x version), with a satisfying hand, durability and low–maintenance (aka, no iron) bonus.
- Diamond quilting on body and sleeves
- Button–through left chest pocket
- Rounded hem
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta and 20–gram insulation
- Care: Machine wash cold w/similar colors, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low heat, do not iron
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester