Easily transition from the slope to the city in the Marmot Men's KT Component Jacket.
The waterproof/breathable shell is built with a seam-sealed, two-layer construction and decked out with a zip-out synthetic liner, powder skirt, core vents and PitZips.
Final touches add convenience: inner media pocket, chest pocket with water-resistant zippers and two hand pockets.
- Marmot MemBrain Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% seam taped
- 2-layer construction
- Zip-off Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- Core Vents
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Chest Pockets with Water Resistant Zips
- Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Removable Thermal R Liner Jacket
- Powder Skirt
- Internal Media pocket
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Center Back Length (Base of neck to bottom of hem): 30"
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 1 lbs 9.3 oz
- Outer Jacket: MemBrain* 100% Polyester Oxford Outer
- Liner Jacket: 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation Liner Jacket: Thermal R**
*Marmot Membrain lamination utilizes advance technology that balances the best in performance of breathability, waterproofness, and water repellency with excellent durability. With a minimum of 10, 000mm / 10,000mm performance it's guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable in the worst of weather
**Marmot's Thermal R insulation is their ultra-warm synthetic solution for cold weather activities