The Kuhl Men's Interceptr Jacket features ALFPACA GOLD fleece for performance, durability and warmth. An upgrade from the original, ALFPACA GOLD uses a ring-spun process for greater softness and durability than open-ended yarn. Knit with multi-toned yarn, ALFPACA GOLD exhibits a richness and depth not seen in other fleece.
KASHMIRA side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk, while a micro fleece interior collar adds warmth and comfort. With superior wicking and quick dry properties, the Interceptr Jacket delivers technical performance when you need it most.
Kuhl's exclusive articulated sleeves provide better range of motion, and signature thumb holes help seal out the cold. Low bulk seams make layering comfortable and easy, and hand warming pockets and chest pockets with zip closures provide secure storage.
- ALFPACA GOLD body for core warmth
- KASHMIRA side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk
- Hand warming pockets and chest pockets with zip closures
- Kuhl's exclusive articulated sleeves for better range of motion
- Micro fleece interior collar for warmth and comfort
- Low bulk seams
- Kuhl's signature thumb loops
- Fabric 1: ALFPACA GOLD 78% Acrylic, 22% Polyester
- Fabric 2: KASHMIRA 52% Acrylic, 30% Poly, 18% Rayon