If you’re looking for a super-light shirt that performs brilliantly when the heat is on, the Craghoppers Men's Nat Geo Kiwi ProLite Insect Shield Long Sleeve Shirt is a smart choice.
The shirt’s lightweight construction makes it easy to pack, while the sun-protective, insect-repellent fabric helps to keep UV rays and bugs at bay. A hot-climate travel essential!
- Wash & Wear: This garment uses fabrics and finishes that give total 'easy care' attributes, such as fast drying and minimum ironing. All Craghopper shirts, even 100% cotton, are designed to need minimum to no ironing. This is achieved either through the use of crinkle weave constructions or by the addition of a finish that encourages creases to simply drop out
- Hidden Security: Super-effective, discreet storage pockets to help keep your valuables safe. Secure zipped closures for added peace of mind when you're on the move
- Moves body moisture away from the skin: Keeping you cool on the move and fresh in the most intense humidity. Allowing the skin to breathe with fabrics engineered to effectively move moisture away from the skin and to rapidly evaporate it over a large surface area
- Lightweight Fabric: It's essential when traveling that clothing is as lightweight and packable as possible.
- Sunglasses wipe and hanger
- Drying loops
- Roll-up sleeves
- Zipped security pocket
- Weight: 6 oz
- Fabric: 100% Poly