The Mountain Hardwear Hydra Lite Glove with four-way stretch nylon shell and adjustable neoprene cuff fits like a second skin.
Mountain Hardwear stripped away layers so the supple leather reinforced palms deliver maximum tactile feedback. Q.Shield technology repels water on the outer shell so your hands stay warm and dry and the gloves dry quickly overnight.
Velcro closure on the cuff and re-engineered pull loop sewn higher on cuff makes it easy to pull your gloves up snugly.
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- All leather palm is rugged and very dexterous
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Adjustable neoprene cuff gasket ensures warmth and weather-proofness
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Shell: Hydra Span
- Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
See "Overview" below for sizing information.