The grab-and-go favorites of river runners, trekkers and backpackers and, of course, serious loungers. Gi III Pants are made of lightweight nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; they dry fast and feel light and airy against the skin.
- Made of quick-drying, lightweight recycled nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Regular fit: regular rise, full in the seat and thighs, cut straight to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets; zippered right-rear drop-in pocket; zippered right thigh drop-in pocket with internal key loop; all pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: 100% nylon (52% recycled)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.