Warm, waterproof and crafted with FuseForm construction to provide integrated abrasion-resistance and reduce weight, The North Face Men's Fuseform Dot Matrix Hooded Down Jacket is insulated with 700-fill down for compressible warmth in wet, cold conditions.
- Down-insulated jacket engineered with FuseForm construction
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to lighten weight and improve durability
- 700 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture
- Bonded seam construction for improved weather protection
Avg Weight: 13.4 oz
Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 50D polyester x 70D nylon + 70D high tenacity nylon 55% polyester/45% nylon
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
See "Overview" below for sizing information.