Always at the ready for movement, The North Face Men's FuseForm Dot Matrix Jacket, a technical, waterproof rain shell, is ultralight yet hyper-durable thanks to The North Face's FuseForm construction. FuseForm seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance.
- Technical rain shell engineered with FuseForm construction for targeted durability
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers for targeted durability
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell with hex gradient design
- Engineered yoke for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks
- Center front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- Pack-friendly zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight: 480 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Fabric: 50D x 70D + 75D DryVent 2.5L—53% polyester, 47% nylon engineered FuseForm plain weave