The Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka is warm, durable and iconic. Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica.
- Mid thigh-length
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- High-pile fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Heavy-duty, center front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with Velcro
- Two lower, full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Center back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn on Expedition name patch
- Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
- Two interior pockets: a security pocket with a zipper closure and a drop-in pocket
- Elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Center back length: 35"
- Fit: Relaxed
- Fill 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Coyote Fur Ruff Not Removable
See "Overview" below for sizing information.