The windproof and water-resistant, the full-zip Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody is insulated with warm, lightweight 80g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) that stays warm, even when wet. The Diamond Quilted Bomber provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability featuring a supple 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell for wind protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
Inside the sleeves, body and hood, a lightweight yet warm layer of 80g Thermogreen polyester insulation (90% recycled) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. Stitched with a tough thread for durability, the diamond-quilting pattern creates an impressive heat-trapping structure while at the same time reduces bulk and increases compressibility. Hip length.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- 80g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) provides lightweight insulation that traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached hood insulated with Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled); adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- Two deep, insulated, kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets; one left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Hip length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 17.4 oz
- Body and lining: 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Body, hood, sleeves and pockets: 80g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)