A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Icebreaker Men's Descender Vest provides essential core warmth without inhibiting movement. It's made with 240gm textured terry corespun fabric, which features merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for increased durability and strength while retaining next-to-skin softness.
The Descender Vest is quick-drying and the right choice for effective layering. It features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you're moving fast, and the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Fabric weight: 240 Midweight
- Product Weight: Medium = 8.64 oz
- Fit: Slim
- Benefits: More warmth with less weight, brushed for extra softness, easy layering, quick drying, performance focused features
- Striped fleece fabric with channels to trap air for lightweight warmth, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, stretch side panels for great fit, comfort, and mobility
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label
- Main: 240g brushed terry, 84% Merino wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA
- Side panels: 200g terry, 88% Merino wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA
See "Overview" below for sizing information.