The evolution of a legend, The North Face Men's Denali 2 Jacket. The North Face redesigned the iconic Denali Jacket and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by the original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathe Wall.
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible: Pairs with complementing garments for layering
- Recycled Content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight: 24.7 oz
- Center Back: 28"
- Care: Machine Wash
- Body: Recycled Polartec 300 SeriesÓ100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlay: 100% nylon
See "Overview" below for sizing information.