Your summer adventures just got a lot more comfortable with the Icebreaker Men's Cool-Lite Sphere Long Sleeve Crewe.
Built from Icebreaker's new Cool-Lite lightweight fabric, an exclusive blend of merino wool and TENCEL, the Sphere stays cooler and wicks better than pure merino. This makes it supremely comfortable in everything from hot, humid conditions to cool desert evenings.
With modified raglan sleeves and a crewe neck, it also stays comfortable on long hikes under a backpack, and dries quickly enough to be ready for dinner with friends.
And the understated heathered face makes this crewe neck shirt look right at home no matter how far away you travel.
Why Icebreaker Merino?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers. It will do the same for you.
- Weight: 135 Featherweight
- Fit: Relaxed
- Icebreaker Cool-Lite fabric, crewe neck, modified raglan sleeves, rib trim at neck and cuff, Icebreaker tonal embroidery logo
- Temperature Control: Merino naturally keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather
- Breathable: Merino absorbs and releases vapour to prevent overheating and clamminess
- UV Protection: Merino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally
- No Odor: Naturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing
- Fabric: 65% Merino wool, 20% TENCEL, 15% Nylon
- Machine wash
- Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry
- Exact instructions on the care label
See "Overview" below for sizing information.