The secret to the Craghoppers Men's CompressLite Packaway Jacket is in the ClimaPlus fill. Ounce for ounce, its insulating properties are comparable to natural down, but this clever packable jacket will help you stay warm in all weathers.
Lightweight, water-resistant and ready for action straight from its own stow sack, it’s a smart choice for instant warmth.
- 2 zipped pockets
- Elasticated bound cuffs and hem
- Full length zip with inner zip guard
- Grown on hood with elasticated bound face
- Stuff sack
- 100% Polyester
- Water Resistant: With a coating to shed water helping to keep you drier for longer
- Hidden Security: Super-effective, discreet storage pockets to help keep your valuables safe. Secure zipped closures for added peace of mind when you're on the move
- Lightweight Fabric: It's essential when traveling that clothing is as lightweight and packable as possible. At Craghoppers they ensure that all their products are as light as possible without compromising on protection and technical benefits
- Advanced Insulating Compact Layer: Supple, compact hollow fiber fill for superior warmth and ultra lightweight. What is ClimaPlus? This advanced insulating layer has all the suppleness and warmth of down, but in a compact, quick-drying 100% synthetic form while being ultra lightweight. Engineered for maximum insulation It can be packed or stuffed without losing its loft and the water-repellent face makes it a superior weather-beating outer for cold climates