Called a “Killer Value” in the Winter Outside Magazine Buyer’s Guide, warmth and layering performance is what the Terramar Sports Men's Ecolator Quarter Zip is all about. The high loft grid channels create an ideal microclimate that efficiently traps air and effectively allows circulation. Versatile enough to be worn as an outer or inner layer the Ecolator Men’s Quarter Zip is the perfect top for all your cold weather endeavors into the mountains or woods.
ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology* keeps you comfortable in all conditions:
- Engineered to adjust to your body temperature
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor
- Fast wicking and drying
- High grid fleece for warmth and breathability in cold conditions
- 4-way stretch
- Heavyweight (3.0) perfect for cold weather activities
- UPF Rating 50+
- Functional thumbholes and all flat seam construction
- Fabric: 95% Micro-Polyester, 5% Spandex
*ClimaSense is a propriety fabric technology formulated to adapt to an active body’s changing physiology. A number of factors influence the skins surface temperature. Key among them are the outside weather conditions and the activity level. ClimaSense is engineered to recognize an individual’s need to warm up or cool down. When you are cold the fiber structure reacts by contracting to trap air and create heat. When you are hot, the fiber structure expands to allow heat and moisture vapor to escape. The result is a perfect “inner climate” balance to keep you comfortable in all conditions. ClimaSense is proud to be bluesign approved.