The warm and windproof Patagonia Men's Classic Retro-X Fleece Jacket is an enduring, fully featured bonded Sherpa fleece jacket (with Polygiene permanent odor control) that keeps you warm in cool or blustery weather.
The Retro-X's thick 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded Sherpa fleece has a soft and supple feel and a moisture-wicking, highly air permeable knit-mesh lining with a windproof/breathable barrier that cuts cold and wind faster than a tumbler of scotch.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a 100% polyester (50% recycled) 1/4"-pile Sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly air permeable
- Full-zip jacket with internal wind flap; Y-Joint sleeves provide better mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Mesh liner is bluesign approved
- Weight: 27.3 oz
- Body: 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded Sherpa
- Lining: 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp knit mesh with Polygiene permanent odor control, wicking finish and a windproof barrier
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish