Splash through rivers and streams or an urban downpour in the Merrell Men's Chameleon 5 Waterproof Hiking Shoe.
The Chameleon 5 Waterproof is a hiking shoe designed for backpacking, with an unbeatable waterproof membrane to keep feet dry through wet and warm conditions.
Featuring Vibram soles to deliver responsive control on the trail. With a bruise-protective plate and supportive insole suitable for carrying a light pack, the Chameleon 5 Waterproof will keep you protected over rocks and roots. And the breathable mesh upper and bellows tongue keep you cool while keeping out debris. Set out to explore the everyday with lightweight, waterproof, Merrell day-hiking shoes.
- Strobel construction Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel stability arm
- Lining treated with Aegis
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Grade 2 nylon insole for trail hiking
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Chameleon 5 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz