The micro-grid fleece interior of the Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in their lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign approved, has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Polygiene permanent odor
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% Spandex
See "Overview" below for sizing information.