The micro-grid fleece interior of the Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Crew provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in their lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign approved, has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- Polartec Power Grid fabric 92% recycled polyester/8% Spandex with Polygiene permanent odor
See "Overview" below for sizing information.