The Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Fabric: 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit
See "Overview" below for sizing information.