Ultra-lightweight and easily packable, the Patagonia Men's Capilene Lightweight Bottoms are the baselayer to grab for warm-weather backpacking when temperatures fluctuate between night and day, sunshine and clouds. Capilene Lightweight is Patagonia's lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric's subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system.
Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is bluesign approved, 100% recycled polyester with 35-UPF sun protection and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Capilene Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 35-UPF sun protection
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester double knit
See "Overview" below for sizing information.