Made from Capilene Daily, the Patagonia Men's Capilene Daily Boxer Briefs are Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay cool, non-bunching comfort.
Patagonia calls their baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified sewing and 50+ UPF sun protection make Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play.
Polygiene permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. The brushed elastic waistband feels soft and comfortable against the skin, the cover-stitched hem glides smoothly under shorts or pants, and a front panel provides support. With a fully functioning, self-fabric fly and an updated design that improves the fit.
- Lightweight Capilene polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene permanent odor control
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia Logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric: 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey