Be better prepared for changing conditions with the customizable 3-in-1 The North Face Men's Canyonlands Triclimate Jacket system that pairs a warm, insulated shell featuring a waterproof exterior with a zip-in midweight fleece jacket. Wear both together in wet, cold conditions or separately as weather permits.
The Men's Canyonlands Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket featuring an insulated, waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L shell and a midweight heathered Canyonlands fleece inner jacket for ultimate versatility.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor
Outer Jacket Features:
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker synthetic insulation throughout the body and 80 g in the sleeves
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Top-entry hand pockets with additional secure-zip side entry
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
Inner Jacket Features:
- 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight: 48 oz
- Center Back: 29.5"
- Outer: 70D DryVent* 2LÓ51% polyester, 49% nylon
- Outer Insulation: 100 g and 80 g synthetic Heatseeker
- Inner: 100% polyester heathered smooth-face fleece
*DryVent: The North Face's propitiatory waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
Breathability: 750-800 g/må_/24 hours average
See "Overview" below for sizing information.