At times the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Arc'teryx Camosun Parka delivers truly waterproof, windproof and breathable, weather protection on the harshest days. The Camosun uses a GORE-TEX fabric outer that has a soft hand, supple feel and still delivers long-wearing performance. All seams are taped for maximum waterproofness. The Coreloft insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
The Camosun is a modern, refined parka streamlined for urban environments. To accommodate diverse situations, the hood may be easily removed to create a crisp, clean look at the collar. The point of attachment is designed so that when the hood is removed, there's almost no sign it was ever there. Freedom of movement comes from articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms. The hem falls to the upper thigh for effective protection without excessive bulk. The Camosun's hand pockets have discreet hidden zippers, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
Efficiency breeds performance, so Arc'teryx leverages their Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies to place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit.
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down
- Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removable insulated Coreloft hood
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Machine washable
- Body: N150p-x GORE-TEX fabric with 2L Paclite technology
- Coreloft 100: Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention
- 750 fill European goose down
See "Overview" below for sizing information.