While the all-leather upper of the Oboz Men's Bridger Mid BDry Hiking Boot gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity; BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- Oboz BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn't; Oboz proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap
- Molded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that's built to last; Oboz's molds this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse
- Construction: Board Lasted BFit Deluxe Insole: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for Oboz shoes. The BFit Deluxe Insole stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones and costs nothing extra
- Dual Density EVA TPU Chassis: Lightweight, powerful armoring and stability; Oboz TPU Chassis provides featherweight, effective armor underfoot, reducing stone bruising and torsional twist Nylon Shank
- Weight Men's 9: 19.0 oz