A great all-around backpacking and camping bag, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Bozeman Torch 0 Sleeping Bag features a roomy, comfort mummy fit. Combining Mountain Hardwear innovation with solid value, the synthetic insulated Bozeman makes a great all-around backpacking and camping bag. Roomy comfort mummy cut maximizes warmth without feeling constricted. Stuff sack has fleece lining so you can turn it inside out to make a comfy pillow.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack (included) doubles as a pillow
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening
- Single-handed draw cords adjust hood and chest closure
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Regular-Sleep Bags
- Weight: 4 lb 2 oz
- Bag Shape: Comfort Mummy Cut
- Bag Loft: 6"
- Bag Stuff Size: 10" x 18"
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 4 F
- EN Rating: T-COMFORT: 19 F
- Bag Fill Weight: 3 lb 6 oz
- Inside Length Long: 84"
- Hip Girth Long: 64"
- Foot Girth Long: 43"
- Shoulder Girth Long: 65"
- Bag Shell: 75D Plain Weave
- Insulation: Thermal Q Thermic MX Insulation
- Bag Fill Type: SYNTHETIC