The Patagonia Bivy Down Jacket for men is a warm, water-resistant down jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability; it's portable peace of mind when the weather offers nothing but indecision.
Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down (reclaimed from used down products) the Bivy Down Jacket is tough but flexible, with a quilted-nylon-canvas shell that looks and feels like cotton and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists water and abrasion.
The stand-up collar, drop-tail hem and full-length zipper with an internal wind flap hold out the cold.
- Made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closure for security and lined with micro fleece for next-to-skin comfort; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are Bluesign approved
- Weight: 30.3 oz
- Shell: 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Yoke and collar: 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
See "Overview" below for sizing information.