With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, the Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear, or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Updated this season with a 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
See "Overview" below for sizing information.