Designed for four seasons, the Berghaus Men's Ben Lomond 4 in 1 Hydroloft and GORE-TEX Jacket makes excellent use of high performance materials and clever design. When you need to manage temperature and comfort, this waterproof and insulated jacket system is extremely adaptable and effective.
The high performance waterproof and insulated jackets that make up the Ben Lomond 4 in 1 can be worn on their own or zipped together. The outer boast a fully adjustable roll away hood, plenty of pockets and other features, while the inner benefits from body mapped insulation. The combination makes this the most versatile all weather hiking jacket around.
- The GORE-TEX outer jacket provides guaranteed waterproof protection
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus’ innovative body mapped Hydroloft Elite insulation in the reversible inner jacket
- An InterActive zip and attachment points allow you to wear the inner and outer jackets together or separately depending on conditions
- An adjustable zip off roll away hood with a stiffened peak on the outer jacket offers flexible additional protection from the elements
- The outer jacket features plenty of storage thanks to two zipped chest pockets, two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped internal map pocket
- Enjoy added comfort and versatility from the outer jacket thanks to underarm venting, sleeve articulation and adjustment at the cuffs and hem
- Keep your hands warm when wearing the inner jacket with two zipped pockets on one side and two pockets on the other side
- Added comfort in the inner jacket comes from stretch binding at the cuffs and hem