The Patagonia Men's Belwe Pique Polo has to be the most comfortable polo to ever road-trip the coast. Made from soft, easy-care 100% organic cotton that feels like a relaxed afternoon, the contemporary Belwe Pique Polo has a clean profile and easy flow against the skin.
A forgiving rib-knit collar and cuffs provide classic polo styling, and an uneven vented hem allows greater mobility and keeps the shirt in place when tucked in. The 2-button front placket lays flat for low-profile comfort. With an embroidered Fitz Roy emblem on the left chest.
- Made of a cool-wearing, easy-care 100% organic cotton pique fabric
- Ribbed polo collar; two-button lay-flat placket; short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Uneven vented hem keeps the shirt in place when tucked in and ensures a greater range of motion
- Contrast embroidered Patagonia logo accents the left chest
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Body: 100% organic cotton pique
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs: 100% organic cotton
See "Overview" below for sizing information.