The Arc'teryx Men's Bastion Pant is a versatile pant that’s geared for cragging but transitions easily to off rock activities in town.
Made of a midweight, hardwearing 6.5 oz. cotton/nylon canvas fabric, the Bastion Pant blends natural fiber comfort with extended durability. The relaxed fit with traditional work pant styling travels anywhere.
Articulated patterning combines with gusseted construction for maximum freedom of movement. Features include an easily accessible leg pocket that holds a smartphone or media device, and riveted stress points.
- Highly durable
- Riveted stress points for added durability
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Front fly with button closure
Waist & Belt Configuration:
- Coin pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets
Cotton Nylon Canvas. A burly, mid-weight Oxford weave textile with a smooth hand that is constructed with a blend of cotton and nylon for comfort and durability
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean. Wash dark colors separately. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron on low heat.