The Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Vest is a core-heater that hugs the body with efficient Coreloft insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels, made with Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Arc'teryx Coreloft Insulation is a synthetic insulation made of fibers in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
LT=Light Weight: Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Atom LT : Most versatile in terms of insulation, weight and application, often used as an outer layer with weather resistant properties.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology 88% polyester, 12% elastane: A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance
- Coreloft 60 insulation: Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean
See "Overview" below for sizing information.