Let the elements roll off your back with the streamlined windproof soft-shell The North Face Men's Apex Elevation Jacket that delivers insulated, breathable warmth during winter endeavors.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor
- Insulated, windproof, virtually waterproof soft shell for aerobic outdoor activities
- Relaxed fit
- 100% windproof fabric
- Warm 100 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco throughout the body and 60 g in the sleeves
- Attached, fully adjustable, insulated drop hood
- Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Internal gaiter cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight: 35.9 oz
- Center Back: 29"
- Body: WindWallÓ100% polyester ripstop with brushed tricot back and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 100 g and 60 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco
See "Overview" below for sizing information.