The front, back and top of the arms of the Patagonia Men's Adze Hybrid Jacket are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec Windbloc polyester/Spandex stretch-woven fabric that's lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% Spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer
- Side panel, inset and cuffs: 88% nylon/12% Spandex stretch double weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
See "Overview" below for sizing information.