We work hard to give our customers the best experience, the most relevant selection of products, and inspire people to get outside more. With us, you're family, so we wanted to introduce you to ours! Our team consists of fun-loving goofballs brought together by their enthusiasm for the outdoors in all its forms, whether it's a mountain or a city park.
Owner / "Idea Generator"
- The Grateful Dead
- At least three layers of Icebreaker Merino
- Wharton Business Radio
- Iced tea all day long
- Crossword puzzles
- Historical fiction
CFO / "Team Captain"
- Old person words like "folks"
- Building forts with my kids
- Patagonia Trucker hat collection (at least 10 so far!)
District Manager / "Cap'n Carla"
- I make nicknames for everyone
- Hiking with my little one
- Vermont is where it's at!
Director of Buying & Merchandising
- I'll travel anywhere as long as I'm with great company!
- Office prank war instigator
- Taking my fur baby Duncan to dog park
Marketing Coordinator / "Lunch Lady"
- Antique shopping
- Leisure kayaking and singing in the car
- Red wine
Web Operations Manager / "Jane of all trades"
- Homemade dumplings for days
- Cycling, hiking, skiing
- Arc'teryx anything!
Inventory Management & Buyer / "Stock Ninja"
- David Bowie
- Bonfire building & canoeing
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- I always sneeze 3 times
- Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza with a side of churros
- Writing/playing music, photography
- Coastal Michigan, Chiang Mai Thailand
- I'm always quick to bust out some dance moves!
- Icebreaker Leggings, or any of my 5 Nalgenes
- I'm happiest when I'm in the mountains
- Love drinking tea and there's no better way to keep it hot than in my trusty Klean Kanteen!
- I bleed scarlet and grey - GO BUCKEYES!!
Lincoln Square Store
- Mountain Biking
- Carpathian mountains of Romania
- Grad school
And the ones actually running the show...
- Sympathetic howler
- Always up for a walk
- Most interested in your lunch
Max & Maizy
- Sneaking out of the office
- Tripping coworkers
- Playing hooky