About us - Our Staff Family
We work hard to give our customers the best experience, the most relevant selection of products, and inspire people to get outside more. With us, you're family, so we wanted to introduce you to ours! Our team consists of fun-loving goofballs brought together by their enthusiasm for the outdoors in all its forms, whether it's a mountain or a city park.
- Old person words like "folks"
- Building forts with my kids
- Patagonia Trucker hat collection (at least 10 so far!)
District Store Manager
- I make nicknames for everyone
- Hiking with my little one
- Vermont is where it's at!
Director of Buying & Merchandising
- I'll travel anywhere as long as I'm with great company!
- Office prank war instigator
- Taking my fur baby Duncan to dog park
- Antique shopping
- Leisure kayaking and singing in the car
- Red wine
Online Product Info Curator
- Iced tea all day long
- Crossword puzzles
- Historical fiction
Buying & Inventory Management
- David Bowie
- Bonfire building & canoeing
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- I always sneeze 3 times
- Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza with a side of churros
- Writing/playing music, photography
Web Operations Manager
- Percussionist & drummer
- Cyclocross racing
- I love Arc'teryx anything!
- Avid board game collector/enthusiast
- Podcast addict (send good ones to email@example.com)
- Coastal Michigan, Chiang Mai Thailand
- I'm always quick to bust out some dance moves!
- Icebreaker Leggings, or any of my 5 Nalgenes
- I'm happiest when I'm in the mountains
- Love drinking tea and there's no better way to keep it hot than in my trusty Klean Kanteen!
- I bleed scarlet and grey - GO BUCKEYES!!
- I love concerts
- Mountains are my favorite
- Tacos, tacos, tacos!
- I love laying in the sun on the beach
- Nothing without my chacos
- Fishing and hiking enthusiast
- Classic rock
- Grand Teton and Rocky Mountain National Parks
- Been to over 30 countries (Moved to Chicago From Hawaii)
- Former Marine Biologist
- Studied Herpetology and Environmental Education
Merchandizing & Visuals Manager
- I laugh like Krusty the Clown
- I own every Taylor Swift album on vinyl
- I could disappear into the Smokie Mountains forever
- Mountain Biking
- Carpathian mountains of Romania
- Grad school
And the ones actually running the show...
- Sympathetic howler
- Always up for a walk
- Most interested in your lunch
Max & Maizy
- Sneaking out of the office
- Tripping coworkers
- Playing hooky