The wickedly warm Patagonia Lined Beanie keeps your head from freezing up during a day of overhead powder. The knit exterior features a fabric blend of weather-resistant, chlorine-free merino wool responsibly sourced and fast-drying polyester for durability, quick-to-dry performance and all-day comfort. A fleece lining wicks moisture and feels smooth against bare skin. Stays put under a helmet or hood.
- Soft polyester/chlorine-free merino wool blend keeps head warm and comfortable
- Fully lined with a lightweight and moisture-wicking polyester fleece
- Tightly woven knit with a great fit
- Outer: 45% chlorine-free Merino wool/55% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece