The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Hip Pack 3L keeps everything you need for a day of discovery within reach.
The main pocket holds larger items like sunglasses and a point-and-shoot camera; it has a secure pocket inside for valuables and a passport. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to lip balm, a subway pass and a map.
An internal key clip secures your hostel key, and the soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the pack around your hips or off the shoulder, bandolier style. Stows into its own pocket when not in use. Features:
- Lightweight, tear- and weather-resistant nylon ripstop
- Main zippered compartment, with a key clip, has a zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff pocket when hip pack is not in use. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to needed items
- Soft herringbone webbing lets you carry hip pack comfortably on the hips or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Body: 2.1-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating