The Industrial Revolution Tinder-on-a-Rope is the ultimate and natural way to start a fire in any weather. Don’t use harmful chemicals with noxious fumes to start your fire!
Industrial Revolution's Tinder starters are made of stumps from cultivated pine (fatwood) from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, these Tinder starters are extremely easy to light and work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood.
- Easy to light, even when wet
- All natural and environmentally-friendly fire starter
- Produces a hot flame—up to 80% resin content
- Handy cord attaches to belt or backpack—scrape and carve tinder when you need it
- Pinus Montezumae (fatwood) stumps
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 0.9" x 0.9"
- Weight: 1.8-2.5 oz.